Sales Technical leader for Industrial customers – Poland H/F
Active in the markets of industry, the wood and materials trades, wood-floor layers and DIY stores, the Blanchon Group is a manufacturer of technical varnishes traditionally specialising in the decoration of wood floors. It currently offers a wide range of products for the protection, maintenance and decoration of construction industry and the home environment through its two brands, Blanchon® for the professionnals and Syntilor® for the consumers. The symbiosis of its fields of activity enables it to provide its customers with increasingly innovative solutions that are in line with the latest developments. Blanchon group exports its products in more than 60 countries.
In order to accelerate our development in the Polish market, we are looking for our new Sales Technical leader for Industrial customers, based in Poland.
Objective: Accelerate profitable sales growth with flooring and non-flooring manufacturers in Poland
Reporting to the Polish Market Manager, your main missions are the following :
- Gain new business at existing customers and at new accounts,
- Lead application tests in industrial conditions,
- Negotiate contracts with customers
- Define and execute key accounts strategy, including sales plan per targeted accounts and financials
- Build relationships at every level, from site management to technical leaders and R&D experts
- Promote company brand image and awareness,
- Strongly cooperate with International Key Accounts and R&D teams for new products development and new product specification,
- Monitor market intelligence: competitive positioning, new product trends, prices, market potential, market shares.
- Report activities and sales plan execution
- Provide sales forecast and participate into the SI&OP process
- Elaborate Budget, including volumes, sales, margins, costs
- 10+ years of experience, in a commercial and technical leading position
- BtoB channel expert, ideally with industrials/manufacturers
- Building relationships/partnerships with large-to-medium companies.
- Key accounts management experience, with technical and commercial responsibilities
- International business environment
- Team worker
- Personal commitment, enthusiasm and personal leadership
- Willing to grow in the company
- Resistance to work under pressure to meet budgetary obligations,
- Proven Sales and technical skills willing to frequent business travels,
- Analytical capabilities
- Sensitive to marketing opportunities and levers.
- Frequent business trips (mainly around Poland and France)
- Engineering or university degree in technical science (chemistry preferred)
- Fully Fluent in English and Polish.
- CRM usage preferred
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point)